Topic: Adding Menus to Python 3 tkinter GUI Programs
Abou the GUI Program with Menu
This is a Python 3 GUI program to show the use of Menu in GUI Python programs. It is written using tkinter module. It shows a menu bar with two menus. File menu has options of New, OPen, Save and Exit. Edit menu will show three options of Cut, Copy and Paste.
Whenever a user selects any option from a menu, respective label of the option will be displayed in the title bar of the main window of the program.
The ‘Exit ‘ option will terminate the execution of the program by executing the statement
How This GUI Program with tkinter Menu Works
This Python Program is self explanatory because of the addition of proper comments almost for each and every line of code.
Adding Python 3 tkinter Menus in GUI Programs
You may also like the following Python 3 tkinter GUI Programs
- Explain Python grid Geometry Manager with Example Code
- Miles to Kilometers Converter tkinter GUI Program
- Python 3 tkinter GUI Kilogram to Pounds Program
- Python Set Label Text on Button Click tkinter GUI Program
- Show Label and Button Widgets Python Tkinter Program
- GUI Hello World Program in Python 3
- Create and Show Root Window of tkinter GUI Program