Python Density of Cylinder Program
Write a program to input mass and volume of a cylinder and find the density of this cylinder using the formula d = m / v:
Formulae of Density of Cylinder
We will use the following formula for the calculation of density of the cylinder.
Density = Mass / Volume
Code of Python Density of Cylinder Program
Enter Mass of the Cylinder:
Enter the Mass of the Cylinder:456
Enter the Volume of the Cylinder:200
Density of cylinder = 2.28
How this program works
First of all, the program shows a message to enter the mass of a cylinder. Similarly, a second prompt will ask for entering the volume of this cylinder.
Then program will use the formula:
density = mass / volume
The result that is density of cylinder will be displayed on the scree.
More easy Python Programs
Here is a list of Python programs. These programs are easy to understand for beginners. The reading of programming tutorials helps building the program logic.
- Python Program Prime Between Two Numbers
- Python Program Digits Product
- Python KG to POUNDS and Vice Versa
- Function Array Search in C Plus Plus
- Python Remove Vowels in String Program
- Python Convert Millimeters to Inches using Function
- Python Count Each Vowel in Text File Program
- Python Four Function Calculator GUI Program
- Python Area of Triangle With Three Sides Formula
- Python Print Star Patterns 14 Programs
- Python Number Guess Game Project Made Easy
- Python Prime Factors Program
704 total views, 1 views today