Task: Write a Python String Program To Count Vowels – This python programming tutorial will explain how to find the number of vowels in a given string. The user will input the string at run time.
We will use simple if statement with logical operators and comprison operators. So that we can check whether a given character in the string is a vowl or not.
To get each character from string one by one we will use a for loop as it is used on collections.
Python Program Without Comments
The Source Code of Python String Program To Count Vowels
The output of this Vowel counter program is as follows:
Enter a string to find number of vowels:abcde
Total vowels in given string are: 2
Since there are only two vowels ‘a’ and ‘e’ in the string “abcde”.
You will also like:
- Python File Program Count Characters in Text File
- Python Text File Program To Count Vowels
- Python Program To Show Calendar of a Year
- Python Program to Convert String to Upper Case
- Python Program to convert a string to lower case
- Python Program to Convert String to Title Case
- Python Program to convert string to Opposite case
- Python Program to convert string in Sentence case
1,891 total views, 2 views today